I forgot the URL (web address) of the site I purchased. Where can I get this?

Use our Billing inquiry page to retrieve information regarding your purchase or call us toll free.

My card number has changed. How do I continue my subscription?

You may change the card number being used to bill your subscription fee by contacting us with the old number being billed, and the new number you would like to replace it with. We do not advise our customers to send the information via email. We suggest that you contact us by phone for security reasons.

How does the billing work?

One time purchases are billed immediately to your account. Most purchases are a one-time fee for the length of your subscription and will never be re-billed to your account.

How do I contact the website administrator for the site I've subscribed to?

If you have a question about the site, please contact the webmaster from the "Contact Us" link on this website.

How do I end or cancel my payment?

You may request to cancel by contacting customer support by phone or by email. Click here to view our contact information. For your convenience, you may also cancel your payment by completing the form below:

Cancel Subscription

Email Address:

Credit Card Number: